Sunday, July 29, 2012

Rape from the rapists' views

Finally!  So many websites out there and they're all boringly telling us about rape from the "victim" point of view.  Someone had the imagination to ask how it was from the other side for once.  Tall tales from real men.  Read em and weep.

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/x6yef/reddits_had_a_few_threads_about_sexual_assault/

Here's what I had to say -

Yes, because I was horny, and she was being stubborn. That's all there was to it. Sometimes it's as basic as that. I stood up for my basic human rights, to be treated like a human being with dignity and real needs, not some twisted pervert to be sneered at just because I had the audacity to want a little sex. That's all I ever wanted. All I ever asked for. And guys like me get shit on because of who we are. You don't sneer at a starving man and wave a pizza in his face. Women don't know how cruel and taunting they are. Every day I have to suffer from all these girls flashing their hot bodies in my face all the time every day and if I dare even look or even try to talk to them they sneer at me like I'm some sort of pervert and sometimes even call the cops. Pigs! I am a human being and I have a right to my sexuality. My emotions will not be toyed with. My sexuality is not some sort of play thing! I am a man not a toy. Not a pervert for what biology made me. That is why I do what I do. I am taking back my power and dignity as a man. I am proclaiming that I am a human being and will not be manipulated sexually.

Yes this answer upsets some people.  Women keep trying to peddle the lie that "rape is about power, not sex" because it would be too morally troubling for them to admit that rapists are not totally evil sadists, but simply men with unsatisfied needs.  An unsatisfied hunger.  The world isn't fair and some have and some have not.  If rape is about men taking by force because of their need for sex, that makes women complicit in the game.  And it is a game.  Women think that they can play the game of coyly using sex to titillate men and revel in their sexual power, without ever having to pay the price for abusing that power.  Well, it is not a game for some of us.  Women have to take responsibility for causing rape just as much as men.  If all men were satisfied sexually, rape would never happen.  If all men were sexually normal, rape would never happen.  But women keep sex abnormal through their power and manipulation.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wondering if the following even counts (I've been debating the legality/ethics of this with a few bros)

A few years ago, I was working for a summer at a theme park in California. There was great bunch of guys and girls there working the summer, all late teens to mid 20s, from all over the world.

Anyway, there was this one mad hot girl. Absolutely smoking, perfect ten in every where - face, body, tits, hair. And she knew it. She was a massive flirt, but never really did anything because she supposedly had a BF back in her country. She would wear the sexiest stuff, she would grind up against us guys (me especially) when we went out partying, she'd ask for help with sun cream, she'd horse around at the swimming pool, etc etc. She basically just loved giving guys boners. A couple of times she even grabbed mine through my pants just to admire her effect, but wouldn't do anything further because of the BF excuse.

Most times, I'd go and jerk off straight after just to get my head clear. Anyway, towards the back end of the season, staff levels dwindled away. I knew her leaving date, so I figured I'd try and have one last attempt at getting something from her on her last night. I didn't jerk off for a full week before hand. I figured I wanted to save myself to impress her.

Anyway, the last night came. We had a bit to drink, she was flirty as normal, sitting in my lap, crushing my rock hard boner inside my jeans.. I tried to kiss her and she just laughed it off in a cute flirty way. She also mentioned she'd taken a couple of sleeping pills to make sure she got a good night sleep before her early morning, long-haul flight home the next day. She eventually said she had to go to bed, so I led her back to her cabin, and I went back to mine. I wasn't going to do anything stupid.

Anyway, later that night, I just couldn't get her out of my mind. I couldn't sleep, just lying there with a rock hard boner. So after a couple of hours, I figured I would go check up on her. If she was awake, maybe I'd try my luck again. If not, maybe at least I could get some visuals for the memory bank. Definitely wasn't gonna rape her.

Anyway, I went to her cabin. No-one ever bothered locking doors at the park, because we all knew each other and thankfully there were no creeps around. Those sleeping pills had done the trick. She was totally stone cold asleep.

Anonymous said...

I stood by the side of her bed for a moment, and just looked at her. My cock was absolutely throbbing. But I wasn't gonna do anything stupid. Instead, I just peeled back her bed sheets. She had no top on, no bra, nothing! It was practically an invitation. So I just touched her big tits. They were perfect.

I peeled back the sheets some more to see her panties. I gently pulled them down, just to look. Like I said, there is no way I would properly rape her. She was shaved, and absolutely beuatiful down there. It took great will power to not just jump on top of her and dive straight in. But I controlled myself. Thats why I don't believe these guys who say they can't control themselves. I was standing there with a naked chick in front of me, and a raging erection, and I didn't even touch her below the waist.

So anyway, my cock was straining against my pants. I whipped it out, and slowly jerked off while cupping her tits. I sat on the bed and sucked on them. It was the hardest I've ever been, and I felt bigger than ever. I'm sure if she'd have woken up she'd have been so impressed she'd have gobbled me up immediately.

Anyway, she was fast asleep. I leaned over her face, and touched the head of my dick against her mouth, felt her sleepy breath against it. I was oozing precum, and left a little glistening snail-trail on her lips, but was considerate enough to resist the urge to push it into her mouth for fear it might choke her in her sleep.

Instead, I just stood over her, fondling her tits and jerking off. Then I grabbed her hand, and placed it around my cock. I used her hand to jerk me off. I know she'd probably been thinking of doing this the whole summer.

I had originally planned to just go back to my cabin to finish off, but there was no way I could stop now. I figured instead, I would give her some "just desserts" for teasing me all summer. So I used her soft little hand to jerk me off until I jizzed.

And when I came, oh man did I cum! I swear it was the best orgasm i've ever had...my hard cock was just pumping cum like a kid with a super soaker! I came all over her face, all over her tits, in her hair, on her pillow, everywhere. I swear, I've never cum so hard before or since. I couldn't believe she still didn't wake up!

After that, I sneaked back out of the cabin, leaving her there, looking like a cum-soaked sleeping beauty. I didn't see her the next day, she had to leave for her flight so early. I never heard anything more of the matter. I'm not even sure if what I did was illegal, but I never heard anything more of it - either she didn't have time to take action before flying home, or more likely she simply liked waking up to my sticky surprise.

So anyway, was I wrong? I'm reading here that touching people while they're asleep is always wrong. But technically I didn't touch her below the waist. I showed incredible restraint in that respect. What I did was really more of a practical joke than anything. She probably woke up in the morning and laughed it off, saying "well I had that coming to me" (pardon the pun). I didn't harm her in anyway.

I haven't been in touch with her since, wondering if I should try and track her down and ask her.

Anonymous said...

You insist it's not about power while simultaneously claim it's about "taking back your power and dignity as a man." It can't be both. Try typing with both hands next time. You might develop some self awareness you entitled twat.